Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Shows - Part II

Revenge   The previews for this show actually seemed somewhat interesting to me, so I decided to give it a try.  All in all, I am undecided on whether or not this show is a keeper.  I'm going to have to watch the second episode to decide.  We already know the ending of (perhaps) the season - that dude dies.  So for a while we are going to see the background of how the main character seeks revenge. I was hoping that it would play out in one episode, but it looks like it will take more than one episode now, if not the whole season. That's a little disappointing. Also, why is Serena Van der Woodsen's brother on this show? Shouldn't he be busy on Gossip Girl?

Pan Am I am even less inclined to watch this show.  The first half hour was so slow and painful!  As I have said before, all of the networks decided to try and cash in on the Mad Men crazy, but they didn't really do a good job weeding out the somewhat mediocre ones. I do like the idea of having a secret agent stewardess so maybe this show has some promise.  Maybe someone from the CIA will randomly find me and decide that I would make a great secret agent too!  One can only hope.

Charlie's Angels Wow, this show was awful.  I only watched it because the Grey's Anatomy chick was in it, and because I could.  The acting was just terrible.  I'll give it another week because I like these type of shows, but that's it.

No comments: