Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Glee

What's up with all this musical theater stuff on Glee?  I'm sure there's an audience for this, but I was really hoping for less of that this episode.  Rachel's number was really good, and while Kurts was good, I was not into it.  He's starting to annoy me - so much so that I was secretly happy when Beast said he wouldn't make a good Tony.  A little less when they laughed at him. (but still happy)  Did anyone see the white boots Kurt was wearing? (ha ha ha)  I hope Blaine gets the Tony part and then he and Kurt fight about it. (muahahaha)

I love Britney's idea about unicorns.  LOVE. I can't wait to hear the stupidities come out of her mouth during her debate with Kurt.

Too bad skank Quinn is gone. Couldn't she have kept her pink hair?

2 comments:

snickerspup22 said...

I am excited for vindictive evil Quinn. She is kinda going all crazy about the baby, and I like that.

Kelly said...

I know I was one of the few that appreciated the musical theatre episode. What can I say, I graduated with a BFA in musical theatre. I knew the audience wouldn't like it though...