Thursday, September 29, 2011

Modern Family

I love this show!   The season premiere was AWESOME!  I couldn't stop laughing at everything Mitchell and Cam did.  Cam is my favorite character.  I wish he was in my family.

This week's episode was not nearly as good.  First, while I love dogs and I love when they are on TV, I just didn't think Jay's dog storyline was that funny.  Second, I was really creeped out seeing Jay in the shower. GROSS.  He has old man skin and man boobs.  For the first time, it made me doubt the real possibility of his relationship with Gloria. Gloria is way too hot for old man Jay here.  Oh well. 

The Cam/Mitchell juice cleanse storyline had potential but the writers just didn't go far enough  The funniest part was watching Cam rip the cabinet off.  After that, it was just painful - especially the scene at Mitchell's boss's house.  Mitchell running into the ocean? Really?  I wish they had done something else.

My second favorite character is Luke. Like Britney on Glee, Luke's lack of intelligence really makes this show.  Unfortunately, he didn't get many funny lines.  You almost want to laugh about the candy incident, but the writers just didn't take it far enough.

All in all, I can't hate on one of my fav shows that much. It still had some great lines. 

No comments: